CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Πέμπτη 7 Μαΐου 2009

Dreamy Smurfs!



Liiva - Latvia



Bruno - Portugal



I’m Bruno from Portugal. I like collecting bugs, stamps and old coins. I’m very interested on politics and the financial situation. I work on an account office, I like to walk by the sea but I can’t do that much because of my allergies. I only drink boiled water and I don’t like strange food. Usually I go to bed early and I never go out to clubs. I believe that is a waste of time. I’m 28 years old and I live with my mom, but I have my space there.
I think that I’m an interesting person and I’m anxious to go there even with the pollution. See you.

2 σχόλια:

Ανώνυμος είπε...

hi bruno,sth changed since I saw u last time...is it the colour of your eyes?:)

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Bruno! I just knew about your allergies. Why didnt you say anything about your favourite book? Come on, dont pretend and say how many times you have read Little Red Riding Hood!

From Spain with love!