CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Δευτέρα 27 Απριλίου 2009

Gargamel!




Fernando - Spain



"Who the hell is Gargamel? How hasn't he been able to cook any Smurf? By the way...in the photo I'm eating one who had a red hat, no offense intended!
If you are clever enough you'll already find out that I'm cold and calculating. Many times I'm in a "bubble" so...when you think I'm in, dont disturb me I need that priceless time and much more in Thessaloniki! The rest of the description can be asked personally! Bye stupid smurfs and be careful!! hahha"

3 σχόλια:

Vasilis είπε...

I think that your name is H...mel!HOHOHOHOHO!

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Im the one with the red hat and...jeje...Im still alive!!papasmurf

Hijo de Guti είπε...

really? so...who have I eaten up? a disguised one? oh my god! my poor! jajajaja