CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Κυριακή 26 Απριλίου 2009

Lazy Smurfs!



Stavros




David - Spain





i´m not different for the rest of the young people.I´m sure that the rest of the descriptions are similar(it´s difficult to describe myself...shit).Well, I´m a calm person,in fact everybody says that I´m too calm and maybe they´re right.But I´m not a boring person at all.I´ve finish my degree last year but i don´t have a job yet,wich gives me the chance of knowing people from another countries for example.What I like most it´s going out with my friends at night.Besides, I think that the people shows their real face at night. One more thing I LOVE THE BEACH.By the way,my dream is to travel to AUSTRALIA.Unfortunately, many times a dream requires a lot of money...

Adriana- Spain



Hi, this is Adriana, from Spain! I send you my picture and the smurf name I have chosen is also.....LAZY SMURF. So I just want to say that I'll terribly ill the day when we have to practice any sport!! Kisses from Spain!


Elemer - Hungary




Mariann - Hungary



Paulius - Lithuania



Marina - Spain



I'm Marina and i'm 20 years old but I've spent 15 of those years sleeping...hahaha y love to sleep but the few hours I don't do it during the day I study (or al least is what i say to my parents ;) ) Translations and Interpretation of french and german anyway if you speak spanish... MUCH BETTER!!!